• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
dead_radish - items for Kelthet, Iron Cloak - While this cloak seems to be made of fine chainmail, it weights the same as a cloak made from cloth. It grants the wearer a +1 bonus to Intimidate checks and adds a +1 deflection bonus to AC. 3,000gp (Take the flaming cloak from pg. 42 of BOEM III, add one ring of protection, stir, bake in heart of volcano, frost with different flavor text, serves one iron witch). Ring of the Icehammer - This heavy iron band has a hammer-shaped sapphire set in the band. It is a charged item that can cast icebolt as a first level caster. (Works like a wand, has 50 charges.) 1,500gp.

Is that good for Kelthet, dead_radish?

rangerjohn

Explorer
You may have missed it, I already said ok, to the Sebbacai. Also Ray as previously posted I have no prefrence for the items or the inheritance. Oh, anything else I need to add? Or can I just transfer over to the RG? One last thing how do you want to do hps?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok rangerjohn, one last question, you seem to have too many feats. 2 at first level, 1 at third... where is that fourth coming from? Atlas doesn't have any bonus feats anywhere that I can see...

Items for Atlas - Torque of Storm's Shelter - this torque allows the wearer to cast protection from energy (electricity) twice per day for 10 minutes each. 2,400gp. Hands of Life's Hope - These armbands are metal, engraved with a symbol of a branching vine. They allow the wearer to cast lesser battle healing. (Treat as spell-trigger wand, 50 charges). 1,500gp. Oil of lesser beastskin (+2). 300gp. Detonation of lesser drain away speed, which looks like a glass orb full of glue. 300gp.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Ray Silver said:
Ok rangerjohn, one last question, you seem to have too many feats. 2 at first level, 1 at third... where is that fourth coming from? Atlas doesn't have any bonus feats anywhere that I can see...

Items for Atlas - Torque of Storm's Shelter - this torque allows the wearer to cast protection from energy (electricity) twice per day for 10 minutes each. 2,400gp. Hands of Life's Hope - These armbands are metal, engraved with a symbol of a branching vine. They allow the wearer to cast lesser battle healing. (Treat as wand, 50 charges). 1,700gp. Oil of lesser beastskin (+2). 300gp. Potion of precise vision. (10 min duration). 100gp.

Champions don't get bonus feats? I went off the example character, exact same levels and he has 4 feats.

rangerjohn

Explorer
I can't get attachments to work, here's a copy.

Character Information
Character Level: 5
Race: Giant
Class: Champion (of Life) 2/Giant3
Speed: 20
Initiative: 0
Size: Large (10-foot reach)
Ability Scores
Ability Score Modifier
Strength 20 +5
Dexterity 11 0
Constitution 18 +4
Intelligence 10 0
Wisdom 12 +1
Charisma 8 –1
Hit Points and Armor Class
Hit Points 52
AC 18 (19 vs swords)(22 with shield)
Flat-Footed AC 18 (22 with shield)
Touch AC 9
Saving Throws
Save Modifier
Reflex +1
Fortitude +10
Will +6
Weapons and Damage
Weapons (+8 melee, +3 range)
+1 Greatsword +9 attack
2d6+9 damage (2d6+7 in one hand)
Giant’s mighty bow (+5) +3 attack
2d6+5 damage
Skills
Skill Modifier
Diplomacy +9
Heal +6
Sense Motive +7
Spot +2
Gear
+1 greatsword
Giant’s mighty bow (20 arrows)
Masterwork dragonscale armor with armor spikes
(–5 armor check)
Lesser ability boost potion (+2 Constitution)
Lesser ability boost potion (+2 Strength)
Lesser battle healing potion
Fire protection potion
100 feet of rope and iron spikes (5)
Hooded lantern
Hammer
Backpack
Feats and Talents
Born Hero
Natural Swordsman
Stomp
Sturdy (+4 bonus hp)
Special Abilities
Life’s healing: heal 8 hp per day with touch
Call shield: +1 giant’s shield (+4 AC) 1/day
Unbound (no truename)
Roleplaying Notes
You are the stalwart defender of life that the others have
come to rely on. Your prowess in battle is tempered by your
gentle demeanor when not in combat. You look on the
undead as an abomination.
Giant Champion of Life

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay stats for my character are up, though I need to up his hit points now. I tried my hand at the item creation rules in AU, though I dont have the feats so I paid full price. The amulet of spell knowledge is from DT, but the exquisite shirt is my own idea, lemme know if it is a no go. I also grabbed a few potions of healing, as you said the items from the DMG were up for grabs. Lemme know if those are also not allowed. As for the other part of his equipment, he too would take defensive items, or items that prevent damage in other ways (temp hit points, damage reduction etc), he would also choose charged items that he can use and items that grant him more uses of the spells he has readied.

Edit - oh yeah and he would definitely take any further enhancements to his sig. spell enhance.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Ray - quick question. Do you mind if we buy wands with less than full charges for proportionally adjusted prices? I was toying with having the akashic tricked out with a good Use Magic Device skill and equip with a couple wands. They can get pretty pricey, though, and I'd rather have a little variety.

(I won't go crazy and get a dozen wands with 5 charges each...)

Thanks!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
rangerjohn - I don't know why that character has four feats, but he can't by the rulebook. Champions don't get bonus feats. You have two feats at first level, and then one for third level. So you have three feats. That sample character is wrong somehow. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Erekose - The exquisite shirt is fine. And my jaw is dropping at the insane, yet entirely legal potential AC 25 Phaern has. :eek: Unfortunetly I can't offer your character additional enhancements on his weapon because the difference between a +1 and a +2 weapon is 6,000gp! So... none of that. Your healing potion/salves you can call a draught of the Green or salve of the Green for flavor's sake. They are made with potent healing herbs.

Items for Phaern - Belt of Battle-Luck, as ring of protection +1. 2,000gp. Two vials of sturdying elixir, 20hp. 1,500gp. One vial spellpower elixir. 700gp. 300gp worth of powdered andrecite.

Rybaer - Yeah, I'll let you do that... but no less than 25 charges let's say.

Jaws - Put what runes Wil has somewhere near your spells, ok? :) And you have to pick a specific exotic spell for your exotic spell feat. Also, what spell do you have tattooed on you? And what types of items would Wil have acquired?

Corinthi - How close are you to being done? And what kinds of things would your character want?

Everyone - Still waiting on full background, appearance, and personality on everybody. Remember to write in something important involving being underground to your character's background. Also please put where your character is right now (traveling, at home, at an academy, with one of his/her adventuring buddies, in the middle of a battle...). Please everyone get their characters in the Rogue's Gallery as soon as possible, and in the correct format. :)

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well, what am I missing about them then? Are they eventually spellcasters, like a paladin?
Because so far they seem weaker than totem warriors, the other class I have played so far.

Remove ads