• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Deus Ex Machina

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I might see warforged as being taught to assume humans would always be in command, so the idea of a warforged officer would be as foreign to them as it would be to the fleshy races. Of course, as things progress that might change, but for right now Dog's just a victim of his upbringing...

Forgefly

First Post
I wasn't looking for anyone to blame, but us lawful types like to know who our commanding officer is. I've no problem with Erran being in "command" Of course maybe this is part of learning what sentience means, that as Warforged we don't have to be commanded.

I second Isida interpretation

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
I think it'll be fun to play it out as you all looking to Erran to make decisions, and him being completely uncomfortable in that role. He's not quite sure what to make of the 'forged. They seem capable of some level of thought and individuality, but they're certainly not humanoid as he sees it. I don't want to play him as having a superiority complex, which makes it hard to be in command. We'll see where it goes. :D

Zurai

First Post
By the way, I'm considering boycotting the d20 Invisible Castle is rolling for me. I think the highest it's rolled for me so far is an 11 ><

Forgefly

First Post
Zurai said:
By the way, I'm considering boycotting the d20 Invisible Castle is rolling for me. I think the highest it's rolled for me so far is an 11 ><

All those gnomes chained up and forced to roll dice. You have to pay extra to get a lucky halfling to roll for you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads