• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Deus Ex Machina

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yeah, Dog's pretty well toasted. Next time there's a flaming building, 3AC-42X is goint in, he's the adamantine one! The wooden PC should NOT have gone in there. Stupid orders... :p

Anyways, what's wrong with Spike and the horse? At least he'd be well-secured to the saddle! ;)

Eryndur

Explorer
I would assume that Spike's spikes don't extend to cover the inner length of the legs, from the crotch to the feet, as this would severely hamper his own movement and ability to maneuver. So, sitting in a saddle shouldn't be a problem.

Forgefly

First Post
I meant it more flavorful then actual crunchy. The feat doesn't say where the spikes are, merely body covered in spikes. Also playing into tirelessness of 'Forged and looking towards monks fast movement.

All that said, I can saddle up if that's an order

Mellubb

First Post
I have craft that can help. But I need eight hours. I will work to repair the most injured ones while Erran is sleeping. Which brings up a cool thing about a party of 'forged. No worries about guards at night.

Zurai

First Post
Mellubb said:
Which brings up a cool thing about a party of 'forged. No worries about guards at night.

Yeah, I've always kinda wanted to play a 'forged Scout for just that reason - he's quite literally the perfect sentry. The only thing he'd really want is darkvision.

Zurai

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Eryndur? What's up dude? Holiday shopping? Work funk? Dead computer? Spotty internet?

Seconded. Calling Eryndur! ENWorld says you've been around. You having DM's block?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads