D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Creamsteak

Explorer
From what you can tell, the doors all happen to be designed to be locked and barred from this side with a built in reinforced wooden piece. The door can be locked as well fairly simply. These are crude basic locks, made slightly more effective in some ways because they're largely rusted into place at this point.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've been thinking on it. Maybe. It's only a partial temporary solution at this particular moment and may not count for being a challenge overcome just yet.

tglassy

Adventurer
Regarding the creature, I will say that if we move out of the area before the creature gets out of its coffin, then it shouldn't be able to find us. Especially if we're quiet. It can't see, so there's no reason it would even know the door was opened and then shut again. Just sayin.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Regarding the creature, I will say that if we move out of the area before the creature gets out of its coffin, then it shouldn't be able to find us. Especially if we're quiet. It can't see, so there's no reason it would even know the door was opened and then shut again. Just sayin.
I think it was tracking us by sent... bet we stink

Remove ads