(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Just to clarify: you are ok with the fly plan? Or the Dino plan? Or either?
I'm fine with either, honestly. I like the "fly" plan more - in that it's more creative - but a "quick" (we know that it won't be) combat with a dino would be fine. Though if you want to go for that option, I think we should just say that ALL the Chwingas turn into a Dino (or that they turn Weed into one) so that we don't have too many creatures on the map. (It's just easier on me).

I'm fine with either, honestly. I like the "fly" plan more - in that it's more creative - but a "quick" (we know that it won't be) combat with a dino would be fine. Though if you want to go for that option, I think we should just say that ALL the Chwingas turn into a Dino (or that they turn Weed into one) so that we don't have too many creatures on the map. (It's just easier on me).
The chwingas can only turn themselves into cr 1/4. They would turn the PCs into dinos because we can turn into cr 6 creatures.

The chwingas are much more valuable using their spell abilities.

1 has already cast polymorph
3 (or 4 if we include weed) would polymorph us and then stay hidden and maintain concentration from the key room.

The other 4 would support with spells. (Dispel magic, confusion, fairy fire).

The advantage of us all being a Dino is we don’t take any actual damage if we get hit because we use the HP of the Dino form. No one uses any resources.

So, in that respect, if you think we’d win handedly, you could hand-waive and narrate the whole combat and move us on.

I do love the idea of turning Weed into a Dino! The rest of us will be flies, but the last 4 have to combine their abilities to turn weed into something more powerful

Fly in and attack and then weed joins us as a Dino. The rest of the Chwingas will just hide.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen is better staying at range (she is more effective that way), and so does not need to be shapeshifted. If we call can be turned into mosquitoes, though, I still think a better idea would just be to fly out of the room.

Miss Imogen is better staying at range (she is more effective that way), and so does not need to be shapeshifted. If we call can be turned into mosquitoes, though, I still think a better idea would just be to fly out of the room.
Further to that, there is a giant door with all the key holes that is, presumably, being guarded by the hags. We will have to come this way eventually and fight them anyways. I vote we take her out while she is asleep and alone. I think the way is through that door. We should secure this room

Remove ads