(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Nice!

Back about the adventure... so we are assuming that the "dock team" will mess things up and we will intercept the smugglers in this tunnel. The smugglers may be injured and certainly "riled up"

We're going to have to make sure that they simply don't run back out the way they came...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Fradak

Explorer
I like the idea, but it's risky to assume anything. To much things could go wrong. Like if they are attacked by the dock team, they could understand that their operation is compromised and may change their plan. It's maybe safer if we do as if we were the only team and go directly get this artefact trough the complex. What do you think?

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Nope, painting miniatures.
14298951d2e41a102b1204fa938acac9.jpg

Squirrels are evil!

OOOHHHH! Something for my Bugs to eat! Nids 4ever!!

EarlyBird

Explorer
I like the idea, but it's risky to assume anything. To much things could go wrong. Like if they are attacked by the dock team, they could understand that their operation is compromised and may change their plan. It's maybe safer if we do as if we were the only team and go directly get this artefact trough the complex. What do you think?

Somebody is in the Coils waiting, I' guessing that was where the thug was trying to take us. Let's get to them and either, take the artifact from them, or wait and get the artifact from those that bring it there.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
... but I didn't actually propose anything! Lol

Yes we should press on, but we should:

A: look for a good ambush spot

B: make note of any forks

C: think about "What if we meet them in a narrow tunnel and most of them run away while their front line blocks our party?"

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
This all sounds good! Forks also make good ambush spots...

Dellrak looking at the glowing coin with avaricious greed (I presume) is hilarious.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Dellrak looking at the glowing coin with avaricious greed (I presume) is hilarious.

He lived in the boonies for years, coins are hard to come by, so you don't want to waste a one. lol

I only fear getting lost in the Coils, although I guess if it is snake like than their should only be the one main tunnel. I'll have Dellrak put down his hunting trap next good spot. Or we can douse a couple torches, make a dark area, and put it up there.

Remove ads