• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for The Lost Son

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Leif said:
I just found out that I totally messed up! Fethwynyth didn't have magic Missile memorized for today! So, I changed his memorized Mage Armor to Magic Missile and immediately crossed it off. I'll try to remember to look at my character sheet FIRST next time. It's just not LIKE me NOT to have magic missile prepared for the day!

Sorry to have done this, Jerr. But making Feth lose his Mage Armor spell for the day, in exchange for that crappy 2 hp magic missile, is probably punishment enough, isn't it? (I hope...) *shrug*

Consider yourself punished by IC. I let them handle all my light work LOL
Thought we had your spells posted in the IC somewhere. Page 5 I believe.

Anyone wishing to post round 2 actions make sure to list alternates please do so here I will be on tomorrow morning if you wish to wait.

Later

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Hope your spell goes off before then you know it takes 1 round to cast
so it goes off your turn round 3 if both lizardmen are ded you may target the Kroxigor (in the old rules you could only target man size creatures)

now correct me if I'm wrong but in round three you will finish casting the spell taking up your standard action for that turn correct??

Walking Dad

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
Thank you Dad you are the groups offical assistant DM :)
I just know rules. But my descriptions are not that great. More an encounter than story DM ;) :(

BTW: I deleted my sig in the wilderness recruiting. Hope it helps.

Remove ads