• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for The Lost Son

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Calling Rayex

How's the character coming let me know if you need more time but I believe the party could use you soon. Please post her in the Rogue Gallery under Plot's and Places.

Thanks

Rayex

First Post
Oh sorry about that. Forgot I hadnt posted her there. Well, I have now, and will be ready to jump in whenever Im allowed!

Rayex

First Post
Jerrand: I was thinking that, if possible, Dorgunna would join in once the next combat started (looks like its about now'ish!). So she'll join in the initiative, and spend 1 turn or so moving, to get into the fray?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Just incase noone realizes the hold up. I'm waiting for any reactions from Tor and Grubnar from their spot checks. You can do anything you like (even ignore what you saw) I just want to be sure before I contiune on.

Rayex

First Post
[sblock=IC for Dorgunna]

Dorgunna will keep a safe distance, observing the others, trying to catch their conversation.

OOC:
Move Silently check: 14
Hide check, if needed: 25
Listen Check: 10

[/sblock]

Arabesu

Jerrand Redband said:
Just incase noone realizes the hold up. I'm waiting for any reactions from Tor and Grubnar from their spot checks. You can do anything you like (even ignore what you saw) I just want to be sure before I contiune on.

Uhm. I'm not really sure what Grubnar saw. From my reading, he saw ripples in the stream that didn't look right. I guess he will ready in case something jumps out of the water?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Hi Arabesu

(Hey Rayex)

What is Grubnar doing to get ready I need to know what he's doing before I can decide what the ripples will do lol. Very complicated I know sorry.

edit: ignore I just read the IC get ready for combat.

Remove ads