OOC for The Lost Son

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
If you can have a rogue ready now is a good time to bring you and Walking Dad into the game in progress and you won't be behind in xp to much. Other options/classes will be avaiable for adding on later.
Can I make a small suggestion? It certainly wouldn't bother me any if you gave the new characters bonus xp to bring their totals up equal with the rest of us.

[sblock=Jerrand Redband]You forgot to "close" the sblock that is supposed to be for Walking Dad. ;) Just edit the post to put in "[ /sblock]" (without the space of course) in the appropriate spot. :D[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
what you didn't comment on my triple post

i was typing in the sblock as it was sending got it in the other two lol

The new guys could bring their xp up if they gave really cool descriptions of their characters when they join like i had the party do in the first page of this adventure (hint hint)

Walking Dad

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
what you didn't comment on my triple post

i was typing in the sblock as it was sending got it in the other two lol

The new guys could bring their xp up if they gave really cool descriptions of their characters when they join like i had the party do in the first page of this adventure (hint hint)

Understood. Got already a picture ;)

Descriptions will follow soon.

Rayex

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
to Rayex: Welcome aboard! The rules for creation are still EnWorld based at this time the other options do not apply till we make the transition over to KotS 3.5. Then I believe with those rules you'll be able to make a "wildreness rogue" If you can have a rogue ready now is a good time to bring you and Walking Dad into the game in progress and you won't be behind in xp to much. Other options/classes will be avaiable for adding on later.

Great! I should be ready to be put into the adventure now, will get all the numbers ready for Dorgunna asap!

Edit:

here's what i got so far:

[sblock=dorgunna]
Female Dwarven Rogue

Alignment: N
Size: M
Type: Humanoid
Base Speed: 20ft.
Space: 5ft.
Reach: 5ft.

Str: 12 (+1) [4pts]
Dex: 16 (+3) [10pts]
Con: 14 (+2) [4pts + 2racial]
Int: 14 (+2) [6pts]
Wis: 12 (+1) [4pts]
Cha: 08 (-1) [2pts - 2racial]

HP: 6

AC: 16 [10base + 3dex + 3armor] / 13 / 13
+4 dodge vs. giants.

Saves:
Fortitude: +2 [0base + 2con]
Reflex: +5 [2base + 3dex]
Will: +1 [0base + 1wis]
+2 vs. poisons
+2 vs. spells & spell-like abilities

Init: +3

Base attack bonus: 0

Attack:
Shortbow: +3 [0base + 3dex], 1d6 dmg, Threat 20/x3, Range 60ft.
+1 attack, +1 dmg within 30 range.
Punching Dagger: +1 [0base + 1str], 1d4+1 dmg, Threat 20/x3
Sneak Attack: +1d6
+1 vs. orcs and goblinoids.

Skills:
Skill points: 40
Max Skill Ranks: 4
Balance: +6 [3ranks + 3dex]
Climb: +4 [3ranks + 1str]
Disable Device: +5 [3ranks + 2int]
Hide: +5 [2ranks + 3dex]
Jump: +4 [3ranks + 1str]
Knowledge (Local): +5 [3ranks + 2int]
Listen: +4 [3ranks + 1wis]
Move Silently: +5 [2ranks + 3dex]
Open Lock: +6 [3ranks + 3dex]
Search: +5 [3ranks + 2int]
Sleight of Hand: +6 [3ranks + 3dex]
Spot: +4 [3ranks + 1wis]
Tumble: +6 [3ranks + 3dex]
Use Rope: +6 [3ranks + 3dex]

Feats:
Lvl 1 - Point Blank Shot.

Languages:
Common
Dwarven
Goblin
Orc

Equipment:
Punching Dagger [2gp]
Shortbow [30gp]
Arrows x40 [2gp]
Studden Leather Shirt [25gp]
Backpack [1gp]
Bedroll [1sp]
Thieves Toosl [30gp]
110gp 9sp

Proficiencies:
Simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, shortbow, short sword.
Light Armor.

Class Features:
Sneak attack.
Trap Finding.

Racial Features [/sblock]

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Looks Ready

You look ready to me.. your spoiler is below.

Add add this to racial features: Dwarven Racial Features

It's alot better than typing all that stonecunning stuff in your post.

[sblock=spoiler]Dorgunna was traveling the area alone after seperating with a merchant train that pulled through Winterhaven (i.e. village from post #1 The Lost Son). She hasn't been here more than a day when the merchant made his call for help in finding Nebin, but she has had time to find out that a.) there is no local thieve's guild and b.) strange monsters roam about the forest at night most locals say they come from the Freecity of Towers creatures that the wizards there can't contain or control. She was placed in the furtrappers group along with Midias and another local. The group was to head up river and when they reached the west bound stream they were to get out of the boat and head back down south towards the village looking for Nebin. The party never made it out of the boat before they were attacked by a dozen lizardmen. One of the creatures was 10 feet tall and had the head of a crocodille. The party was scattered and only Dorgunnas' brother's training saved her from being captured. The monsters seemed only interested in stopping the party from going up stream because they didn't pursue anyone that ran into the woods. Dorgunna spotted the human cleric Midias running off through the woods but opted to follow him cautiously moving quietly through the forest. Your character before leaving to follow Midias noticed that the other two members of your search party were killed by the lizard men the large one starting to eat the furtrapper as you turned to follow Midias. Let the party post a couple times in the IC talking to Midias. When you see a good/dramatic spot to come in feel free and we will contiune the search for The Lost Son. note: be very descritive of your character when she first meets the PCs. It's as much for me as it is for them :).[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Good intro Walking Dad --- Welcome to are group. When you have a minute post your spells for the day in the IC maybe when you next talk to someone just sblock them in so I can refer to them. Thanks and very kool pic. :cool:

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm working on version 2.0 of the pic.

I will post the spells in the IC. This will be more convinient than hve to look up in the RG

I might be at some more infos in the "mini-stat-block".

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Some info looks like half your character sheet LOL

That's good just need to remember the post page # to go back and strike off spells as you use them I might run the stat blocks like in The of Doom but you would only need to post them when there's a change in something not everytime like in that adventure will see were only level 1 not to much to remember

[sblock=DM only]Lizardfolk
Kroxigor
lizardmen init
two groups of two
Kroxigor init[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads