• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for The Lost Son

Rayex

First Post
Me am online! Do you want me to roll initiative now?

Suggestion for later combats though: You could roll initiative for everyone before combat starts, helps to speed things a bit up initially.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
YEP roll iniative and give me a tenative first round actions

I didn't know there would be a combat if the group contiuned off they might have been left alone I couldn't be sure till I knew what Tor and Grubnar were doing but Maybe intitatives kept in reserve or me rolling them would make it a little faster thanks

Rayex

First Post
IC:

Seeing the lizards emerging, the young dwarf curses and start running to their aid, drawing her bow in the process.

[sblock=Info]
Will move into the IC thread once Im within range and/or the party becomes aware of me.

Initiative: 20

Move action to draw bow, another move action to catch the party. Im not sure how far behind I was, but I will move my 20ft towards the party.

Unless.

If I am within 30 ft, I will use a Move action to draw the bow, then attack the lizard man if I have clear sight of it.

Attack roll: 5 (forgot to add the +1 from Point Blank feat. Not that it matters, miss anyway :p)

Info:
HP: 6
AC: 16/13/13
Saves: Fort 2, Ref 5, Will 1
Attacks: Bow +3, 1d6dmg, 60 range. (+1, +1 if within 30ft)
[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Thanks Rayex When you see me posting your emergance from the forest then you will beable to post in the IC (should happen round 1)
Will have a map up after round 1 is finished noting postions of all combatants don't want to post it now as people will move (like you did :) ) Thanks again for joining the adventure

Leif

Adventurer
Hmmm, ok, let me see if I can figure out what Feth can possibly do to follow that DEVASTATINGLY powerful magic missile! (Woo hoo)

Leif

Adventurer
I just found out that I totally messed up! Fethwynyth didn't have magic Missile memorized for today! So, I changed his memorized Mage Armor to Magic Missile and immediately crossed it off. I'll try to remember to look at my character sheet FIRST next time. It's just not LIKE me NOT to have magic missile prepared for the day!

Sorry to have done this, Jerr. But making Feth lose his Mage Armor spell for the day, in exchange for that crappy 2 hp magic missile, is probably punishment enough, isn't it? (I hope...) *shrug*

Last edited:

Remove ads