• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
BTW, I knew a guy who was dropped for a girl. He was depressed...

I'd prefer that to being dropped because we don't think the same way. >.>

It's not quite the horrible-ness that it sounds, but it's something that makes no sense to me...

Anyway, anyone have any opinion on some stat setups for my druid? I've had trouble deciding how to allocate them.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'd prefer that to being dropped because we don't think the same way. >.>

It's not quite the horrible-ness that it sounds, but it's something that makes no sense to me...

Anyway, anyone have any opinion on some stat setups for my druid? I've had trouble deciding how to allocate them.

Allocating stats hmmm guess the question is what kind of druid do you want to play I haven't seen the abilities of a PF druid but that doesn't matter when it comes to style:

Summoning druid who uses his animals to do his fighting then attacks at a distance

Or do you summon a flaming sword and go toe to toe

Or fight from the back of your Dire Bear??

Guess I'll need answers before I can help sorry.

HM

edit: what race were you thinking didn t we say maybe a dwarf druid once before ??

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh yes next to a dwarven ranger who else would you want beside you to brave the wilds of the underdark

Takes a dire badger for a companion and summons a flaming axe instead of flame blade (though I don't know the PF spells) knows all you need to know of goblins, drow, illithids, and a host of other monsters

and we could find one in the Halls... (like the cleric from the first shot lol)

HM

Theroc

First Post
Never been a big fan of dwarves or gnomes or halfings really(which eliminates half of the core races), but for combat, I was thinking on focus on wildshaping once fighting was underway(once wildshaping was something I can do).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Then STR and WIS high

CON and DEX next

and INT and CHA last

hmmm... How about a savage druid a mountain man or hermit type whose adventuring to the halls to see why the shipments of beer have gone dry

we all meet up on the way... You wear furs/look animalish and perfer their company to that of people who can talk?? hence the low CHA you could make it 7 lol ;)

once you can wild shape you almost never appear human anymore
just one ideal i could do anothe ri like to brainstorm

HM

Theroc

First Post
You cannot wild shape on the starting level (2nd). And you should decide between getting an animal companion or a domain.

I knew wildshape wasn't available at level two. I simply meant once I reached the point where I COULD, that's what I wanted to focus on.

As for Companion versus Domain, I was leaning toward the companion, for some additional muscle/protection.

ANd HM, I already had a basic concept in mind, just not sure where to place the individual abilities.

Dumping Cha isn't the best of ideas for a druid who gets along with animals, since cha is used in Wild Empathy checks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads