• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ooc] Heroes of Silleria discussion thread (all comments welcome!)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
For those not in the know, I was mugged at gunpoint last night right in front of my apartment building. They suceeded in breaking my ankle and giving me a deranged knee (which may have a fracture), though I was standing and scuffling with robber 1, right up until I saw the rather tacky looking pistol in my face that robber #2 had.

I will have a lot more time to game now, as I am layed up for a few weeks.

Thanee

First Post
Oh my...

That's surely not a pleasant experience. :(

I hope you're getting better and don't suffer too much!

Bye
Thanee

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Thanee said:
Oh my...

That's surely not a pleasant experience. :(

I hope you're getting better and don't suffer too much!

Bye
Thanee

I'm alive,thanks :D

Besides.Girls like guys in casts...or so the Orderly BS'ed me (he was a very nice fellow who put me at ease as he worked on splinting my ankle/leg).

Thanee

First Post
ooc: The manage attachments window won't come up. We're stuck with the big map until it starts working.

I had the same problem earlier.

It seems like when you make a new post, the manager works fine, tho. And afterwards it usually also worked while editing.

Maybe try this.

Open the post to edit in one window. Don't call up the manager.

Open any other thread in a second window. Hit Post Reply there, then call up the manager for the reply, close it and leave it like this.

Then try to call up the manager in the edit post window!

Well... that worked for me! Maybe you are lucky! ;) :D

Bye
Thanee

dpdx

Explorer
[No idea on the attachment manager (my maps post as CODE tags IMC). This is completely unrelated.]

If/when we convert to 3.5, Kerith loses his proficiency at Light Crossbow, and picks up EWP (hand crossbow) instead. Do we presume he's always had a hand crossbow, or can we house rule/grandfather in the Light Crossbow? I suspect this affects Oren (Guilt Puppy), too.

We're talking about d4 versus d8 worth of damage. I have the conversion (with hand crossbow substituted) saved as text file or can post it to Rogue's if you want to see it, Merak.

Thanee

First Post
Are we converting to 3.5?

Not that I would mind that, but we will have to make some alterations then, because some things work drastically different in 3.5 (like the one mentioned above)! ;)

Bye
Thanee

MerakSpielman

First Post
We probably will convert at some point, but not before I actually get the books. My wife and I are thinking of getting them as a present to ourselves around Christmas time.

Yeah, we can just assume you know how to use a light xbow. Doesen't seem too awful terrible to me.

Remove ads