[OOC] Heroes of the Middle Reaches : Wandering Star

The Digger

First Post
Actually that wasn't so bad, there are actually very few Level 1 magic items. So here goes for Charlotte:-

Level 1: +1 Shuriken of Distance - increases range
Level 1: +1 Restful Bedroll - adds temp HP between rests
Level 2: Eagle-eye goggles - +1 to hit/ranged attacks
Level 3: Serpentskin Leather Armour +1 AC and can shift through enemy squares
Level 4: Cloak of Distortion +1 - +1 to defenses and makes her harder to hit from distance

Please Santa, I've been good!! Honest!!

Sparky

No, no, Digger - we're all asking Santa for Wavestrider Boots! :D

Seriously, I'll get this list to you soon. I'm strapped for time with work and RL stuff and my other game. No excuse, but I do apologize. Though I suppose I'm only hurting myself...

Redclaw

First Post
Level 2--+1 Veteran's Leather Armor (+1 to AC, +1 to hit and all defenses when you spend an action point, D--spend an action point to regain a daily power)
Level 2--+1 Flesh Seeker Dagger--+1 attack/damage, E--+1 to you next attack against a target you hit this round)
Level 3--+1 Gloaming Shroud (+1 stealth bonus in dim light or darkness, D--create a zone of dim light)
Level 4--Wavestrider Boots (walk across liquid, D--walk on liquid for the encounter)
Level 5--Cat Paws (+2 to athletics checks for climbing, D--Climb at normal speed and double any climbing granted by powers for the encounter)

helium3

First Post
FYI, Charlotte was correct about a post of mine looking like it got cut off. ENWorld ate a post I was editing. I've gone back and re-written and re-posted it.

nerdytenor

First Post
Horto wishlist

• Level 2 - Darkleaf Shield
  • Level 2 - Boots of Adept Charging
  • Level 3 - Heartening Armor (Scale) +1
  • Level 4 - Cloak of Walking Wounded (or, ok, Wavestrider boots lol)
  • Level 5 - Vengeful Longsword +1

The Digger

First Post
For those with AV I have a question. I thought Eagle-eye Goggles would be very useful for Charlie giving a +1 to ranged attacks. T'would help her dismal record with shurikens.

But I now notice it only applies to 'basic' ranged attacks so it is much less useful. Also, in the PHB there are two bracers - Mighty Striking and Perfect Shot which give extra damage but only to 'basic' attacks.

What a bore!

Remove ads