• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

tglassy

Adventurer
I need to start looking this over for my second character. Not sure what I want to try. Maybe a wizard, but I kind of want to do that at higher level. I’ll look over the classes and think about it.

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm actually thinking something with an Animal Companion. A Ranger or a Druid. Druid would have a Fully Grown Animal Companion at lvl 4. Ranger would have a small one, so I might wait until later to do a Ranger. Hmm. I'll think about it.

ccs has just informed me that he cannot play any more in party 2. And EarlyBird has been MIA from ENWorld for over 3 weeks. That leaves only 3 players in party 2. I will NPC their two characters for now and I have put out a recruiting call for those two PCs. Please continue to post. You guys need to get more than Bixby into the cistern. :)

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m liking Coralin. I was wondering how I’d like playing a bard through to the higher levels, but he’s caught my interest.

I need to start looking at my lvl 4 character. What do we have so far?I don’t want to step on any toes, and I’d like to try a bunch of different types of characters, to get a good sampling.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads