[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ray Silver said:
OOoooo yesssss.... Dragon #313... with the werecreature classes and the half undead and the half-other-strange-things... yessss..... :D
Don't get so excited there that you fall out of your chair. ;) I wasn't sure if you had seen it yet your list above didn't mention it but then again it takes a certain kind of campaign, like one on one, for those types of races at lest in my opinion. One of the best dragons of the year though that and the evil paladin one… hey now I think I might have stumbled onto a decent idea their. :D

Rybaer

First Post
Wow, you jumped ahead of me. On my drive home this morning, I thought that trying a were-tiger/fighter might just be the way to go. Actually, I'm very heavily leaning that way at the moment.

Must sleep. Will continue to ponder...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rybaer said:
Wow, you jumped ahead of me. On my drive home this morning, I thought that trying a were-tiger/fighter might just be the way to go. Actually, I'm very heavily leaning that way at the moment.
Have at it! :) I'm not sure that’s what I want anyway. :) I’m more in the thought process of what made my character so evil… I’m pretty much a believer that most evil is bread and not born though in the world of fantasy the born is much more common than our modern world.

Plus I’m also deciding if I want someone sly and devious or do I want someone who’s about as subtle as getting punched in the face with an steal gauntlet.

Last edited:

linnorm

Explorer
I'll throw my hat in too if there's room. I've got an idea for a genteel assassin. He's clean, careful, cultured, and thouroughly evil.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Silver, I'm curious of something, every time I look at that bondblade PrC I see a fast and dexterous warrior who doesn't do allot of plate armor nor shields, and I was wondering how would that prestige class react to someone who used two weapons, but the second weapon primary function was two weapon defense?

if it doesn't jive it doesn't jive. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bro - You could do two weapons... as long as that other blade remained secondary, thank you very much (speaking for your bonded blade's point of view).

Though actually the iconic character of the Bondblade, Kay (and her longsword Kernith) is armored in full plate and uses a shield.

NarlethDrider, linnorm, and Wrahn, welcome aboard! And with that, I'll close recruiting.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ray Silver said:
Though actually the iconic character of the Bondblade, Kay (and her longsword Kernith) is armored in full plate and uses a shield.

Yeah but I'm trying to be shy and devious... If I start running around in plate I might as well be the not to subtle bugbear. A bugbear in plate is a very nasty concept and one that might even make a power gamer squeamish. :).

Also how much trust is in are party?

Remove ads