[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Ferrix

Explorer
ouch... how 'bout not then... doesn't seem to be a good enough trade for all those skill points and what not, oh well... some sort of human monk-type...

oh, would flurry of blows and other monk stuff improve if i take levels of Initiate of Draconic Mysteries?

and that Cha 15 req. on Vile Ki Strike confuses the hell out of me

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, having looked at the Initiate, I would say they do not. You could add the BAB to your current progression of monk attacks, but you wouldn't gain the lesser bonuses to your flurry of blows, nor the faster flurry attack progression.

And I think there's a Cha 15 prereq on Vile Ki Strike for a reason. If it had a Wis 15 prereq there would be no reason for a vile monk not to take it. You need to take some sacrifices for this feat, as vile damage is no walk in the park.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Rhia and Paxus, let me know if I stepped on your toes there or anything. :)

Stepped on my toes? I must thank you from the bottom of my heart; I could never have managed to capture Gwyn's sadism that beautifully without violating the Eric's Grandma rule as badly as poor Lyla was. I suppose this is why you are the Master, and we but humble players.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thank you very much! I occasionally write in my spare time, and because I play so much D&D I've gotten pretty good at couching the unmentionable in ways that allows Eric's Grandma not to flinch too badly. But you go next time, if you feel comfortable. :)

Remove ads