[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Thank you very much! I occasionally write in my spare time...

That was insanely well written… Just in general but consider I know you’ve been fairly busy with answer my emails, the lateness of the night/morning, etc, etc, etc. Anyhow simply amazing.

Not that I really think you have free time but I would be very curious to read
what you have written... Though I must be honest most, if not all, poetry is wasted on me. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Heh, no poetry, I write sci-fi and fantasy, a fair amount of fanfic (fan fiction, fiction using characters and scenarios from established settings using established characters, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek, X-Men, or what-have-you). But thank you very much for your kind comments! It's Friday night, I've had way too much caffeine, and it's storming over here in Iowa, so I'm reasonably alert. Besides, I told myself I was going to get some good introductory posts in for our two newest players today. :)

Besides, both had worked pretty hard on their characters, and they gave me what I needed to work with. All of you guys are my inspiriation. :) I couldn't write half as well in a vacuum.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Heh, no poetry, I write sci-fi and fantasy, a fair amount of fanfic (fan fiction, fiction using characters and scenarios from established settings using established characters, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek, X-Men, or what-have-you).
Most of them I know all to well. ;) Not much of a Buffy Fan but I could probaly make it through without looking like a total fool. :) So honestly, you know my email address so send some of this fan fiction. :) (I am busy working right now, no honestly I am, but I will get to it soon. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
It's Friday night, I've had way too much caffeine, and it's storming over here in Iowa, so I'm reasonably alert.
I really miss nights like that... There’s something to be said about being chilled to the bone from dampness and I miss being underway for most of the same reasons... Of course when the dampness from the ocean is coming up you get a real nice view of the stars without the usually light pollution.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I couldn't write half as well in a vacuum.

I truly do not believe this and I consider it a load of me. ;) but I do appreciate the modesty. :)

Last edited:

Rhia

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Rhia and Paxus, let me know if I stepped on your toes there or anything. :)
There's been no toe-stepping over here! I'm glad you moved Eradiel along in the story. :) I had been wondering if Eradiel would alter her appearance for all meetings, and now I know she probably does! I would assume the Black Butterfly and his cohorts know she is, in truth, a Drow. Would I be correct?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yes, the Butterfly knows she's a drow, but Eradiel is smart enough to know that she has to disguise her race when she goes out. And she does have alter self. :)

Rhia

First Post
And, of course, why she has a lesser extend rod! :)

I have a question before I take myself off to bed and before I post. Cydric said "one of those knights." I'm wondering how much Eradiel already knows about the knights and their appearances.

Thanks!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
In the first post of the thread I have some rumors and whatnot of Andeluvay. There have been occasions of these knights, armored like they were on parade, showing up and rescuing the downtrodden. The city guard suspects the church of Hoar. Other rumors say that the king has created an order of vigiltante knights on the request of his comatose queen. If you want a better out of character look at them, go to page 7 of the IC thread and take a read. There's also an example of them on page 4 of For the Greater Good.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
If you want a better out of character look at them, go to page 7 of the IC thread and take a read. There's also an example of them on page 4 of For the Greater Good.

If anyone doesn't really want to go and look them up... :)

Post 123 of Vile Darkness said:
From around the corner strides a knight in parade-ground finery. Silvery plate-mail, helm with a blue feather, and a blue cloak showing a device of a silvery throne topped with a golden crown. But what sets him truely apart are his glowing white eyes.

Post 70 For the Greater Good said:
*But what is holding the tough is quite a contradiction. Garbed and armored as a knight, wearing full plate armor, an open helm with a blue feather plume on it, and a blue cloak, he is holding the tough by the throat by one mailed fist, his feet dangling a foot off the ground. On the cloak is a strange device, one of a throne picked out in silvery white thread, on top of which is a crown in gold thread. The knight is impeccably clean, looking more like he was on his way to parade than anything else.*

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
In both of these occasions he showed up to right some wrong. In Of Vile Darkness, he showed up to stop Terrel from raping Loviana. In For The Greater Good the knight was stopping a man from beating a bar maid in an alley. In both cases they knights seemed to appear or disappear in a flash of light.

Remove ads