• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

Small changes in his equipment, Tailspinner: he's missing his sling, which is in a purse-like bag at his waist (call it a beltpouch, though it's fabric and not leather per se). The lead bullets should go there too for easy access. And maybe the full 2gp price for his shoulder bag since it's got the strap+closings and everything? Other than that it's got my seal of approval.

For the description it's 5'10-5'11, 185 pounds, wild brown hair with paler highlights (curly + bound back), brown eyes, bearded, muscled, light tan from outside activities. For the age I'm thinking around 17 but that depends on how old Ameiko is so they match. How old is Ameiko?

Made modifications. Check it over once more. Ameiko is about 23.

G

Guest 11456

I checked the Vitals and my sheet was wrong (Fixed it now.)
Age 19, Height 5'8", 120 lbs.
Dagger is on belt, not in backpack.
Favored Class Bonus is +1HP to Eidolon for Jariah's sheet. Jakira's has it recorded on it though.

Made modifications. Check it over once more.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Made modifications. Check it over once more. Ameiko is about 23.
Bump him up to 18 then please.

Missing the infamous sling (which can be tucked into his belt if you prefer). :) Also, really a small thing but come to think of it his ACP for climbing will probably be -2 when he does climb, since in all likelyhood his shield will be slung across his back then (its default, walking-around mode). Don't know how/if you want to note that sort of thing.

The rest still OK.

G

Guest 11456

Bump him up to 18 then please.

Missing the infamous sling (which can be tucked into his belt if you prefer). :) Also, really a small thing but come to think of it his ACP for climbing will probably be -2 when he does climb, since in all likelyhood his shield will be slung across his back then (its default, walking-around mode). Don't know how/if you want to note that sort of thing.

The rest still OK.

I think I got it this time. Check it over once more.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Perfect, thanks.

Although, looking at it as a whole I'm starting to re-consider his Appraise, frankly: that skill point is really not doing much for him there is it? Maybe I should go for Disable Device instead? Do Aid Another on mechanichal traps/locks with Sachiko? Appraise just seemed to fit the "apprentice blacksmith" theme better at the time... What do you think Shayuri?

Remove ads