Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

Firefox works great! Thanx perrinmiller. I figured if I posted in all of my threads that I would get enough help to figure this out.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Hey guys and gals,

I think I'm going to have to drop this game from my list. I'm just not clicking with this character and the character isn't clicking with the group. With that and needing to focus on job hunting, its best if I drop out now before the actual adventure gets started.

Thanks for having me.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I think I'll have to disagree with you on this one MV: I thought Analisse's posts were all very distinct + flavourful -- and nicely counterbalanced some of our wilder - let's call them "less-academic" - elements, Fastus included. I liked. :)

Maybe you could sit the goblin thing out (if that's not your thing) and consider re-joining when we get to the next milestone? No pressure.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tailspinner said:
Actually I had planned for each player to make one post for all 20 rounds. In essence you would be able to get the rodents you needed. I was just trying to add a bit of fun to it. But I can just as easily post a simple blurb about you getting the rodents. How many were you thinking of getting?
Sorry, I don’t really want to be difficult.

But, I get more enjoyment with interaction between NPC and player characters. It is the role-playing versus roll-playing philosophy where writing is as important as or more so than gameplay.

Realistically we probably could only get a few to a handful, which would be what we are looking for. So maybe 1d4 per hour, resulting in 2d4 for the entire time would be about right.

If you want I can just write it all out myself if you are not planning to RP any NPCs in the scene. Then we can move along to visit the hobbit.

Remove ads