Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Kaodi

Hero
I noticed one other small mistake when I was looking over your version of my character sheet again: Suldrel's longspear damage should have a +4 str bonus, not +3, because it is a two-handed weapon.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry for the double post. At this point I can't see either of those posts so I can't correct, but they are listed as posted so I'm going to assume others can see them (similar to what seems to have happened with Perrinmiller's own double posts).

EDIT= Strangely enough, I can both see and edit this one... Weird.

EDIT2=Seems to be a problem with updating the nb of posts in a thread and changing pages based on that. Sent a message to Morrus.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah last night was freakin' frustrating as twice things hung up on submit, so I kept trying.

I was able to edit the dupes though from my phone.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Still can't myself. The thread still shows only 3 pages and 29 posts, which is obvioulsy incorrect. I can only see page 4 posts when I press reply. :(

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Looks fine on my computer too. And the number of posts are correct at 39 total. (mine shows only 2 pages due to settings)

Maybe you need to clear cache, BF.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I have just been laid off and am suddenly unemployed.

I will try to keep up but there will likely be sporadic periods of no posting from me.

Just FYI.

G

Guest 11456

Good news, Bad news

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

G

Guest 11456

Anyone that wants to role play the rest of the day and into the night is welcome to. Once each individual is done with what they wish to do, post here that you are ready to move on. When all have posted here I will move on to the next morning. Assume that you can purchase anything that you want (normal gear) if you have the gold to do it.

Remove ads