[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
No worries, Thanee, I think that most of us are finding that we all have loaded down our 'plates' to over-full, anyway. ;)

Thanee

First Post
Ok, soon wasn't exactly fitting, I guess. :blush:

Just posting to let you know, that I have not forsaken you...

I'm currently PMing with another player who will join, which, I believe, will be quite helpful at this point. The place where you are right now is quite ideal to get new PCs in at pretty much any time. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Well, looks like I won't be able to do much over the weekend. My home computer died yesterday (and in a manner, that is not straightforward to figure out, unfortunately... probably multiple components have to be replaced; PSU most likely, mainboard probably, CPU maybe). Hopefully I will have it up and running again by monday.

So, my plans to kick things back into gear will be delayed by another week, but I expect to be able to get the game running again by then. Maybe we will have the new player be ready to join in at that time as well. :)

BTW, has anyone seen Mark Chance around?

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
I wish you well with your computer situation. Nope, haven't seen M. Chance anywhere on the board here. But that doesn't mean too much, since I don't get around much, myself. :p

Thanee

First Post
Got my computer back now... yes, it took this long. Well, not really, I had it back a few times, but it never really worked in a stable fashion. So far, it looks all stable now.

Which also means, that we can finally continue on here. I hope you guys are still around. :)

Of course, we will need some new folks to join us, since three PCs (Eldwyn, Emagor, Grynth) is a bit low, I think.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads