• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Voadam

Legend
Thanee

Should I wait for you to bump the combat thread with initiative and whatnot to put up a post saying I blast the brown mold with a magic missile?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Thanee

Should I wait for you to bump the combat thread with initiative and whatnot to put up a post saying I blast the brown mold with a magic missile run away like a scared little girl?

I'm serious here. Molds and oozes scare the bejeebies out of me. If you do the wrong thing, you just destroyed your game.

Oh? You cast fire on the magenta mold? I'm sorry, it absorbs the energy and devours the entire world in 5 seconds.

Oh? You looked at the viridian ooze? I'm sorry, it's acid melts your eyeballs and then steals your wallet. The rest of you is unharmed.

Thanee

First Post
No, I deliberately did not open up the combat thread, just post your actions in the normal IC flow for now.

Bye
Thanee

hafrogman

Adventurer
I want to steal the 50g onyx (some black gemstone) from the skull of each undead =)

Mmmm. . . profit.

How does one go about laying the undead to rest without simply destroying them?

Thanee

First Post
hafrogman said:
I want to steal the 50g onyx (some black gemstone) from the skull of each undead =)

What if there is none? ;)

How does one go about laying the undead to rest without simply destroying them?

Well, I guess that's about the only method, at least for the simple ones.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
The frog's tongue is just a projectile (kinda like the roper's strands). There is no AoO for its 'movement'. And there is no AoO for the grapple attempt, because of the frog's special abilities/feats.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
@Voadam: I had Kordunn's condition listed wrong last round, he was already severely wounded (below 50% hit points) there (yes, that bite hurts).

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads