[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Good! :D Once you have figured out the basics, drop me a mail (see #637 above) and lets start with the details (i.e. abilities and such).

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
There is a very interesting synergy that develops when a druid/scout gets high enough level to wild shape into a creature that can use 'pounce'. That skirmish damage used with multiple attacks is great fun.

Leif

Adventurer
Hmmm.................
Left? Or Right?
I didn't realize that there would be that much of a difference.

What was that, Rhun? Huh? Will somebody please tell me what the word "obtuse" means?

Legildur

First Post
There is a very interesting synergy that develops when a druid/scout gets high enough level to wild shape into a creature that can use 'pounce'. That skirmish damage used with multiple attacks is great fun.
I hadn't even considered that! Mind you, I've only played one druid and mostly just used the wildshape for utility rather than combat.

Scotley

Hero
FYI Thanee, I'll be taking a short trip to the beach. I'm going to have my computer and am supposed to have internet access, but posting my be sparse until the later half of the week. Eldwyn is upstairs playing with magic items and may not be missed anyway.

Thanee

First Post
Yep, enjoy your trip. :)

Later today, I'm gonna post up the next day, so things can move on.

Hopefully that annoying cold that is haunting me right now is moving on as well. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads