D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so Mord will be the lordling, but who wants to be the businessman (and negotiator?) And whatever else? Also, leaving the Mordgyard behind as they'd be a liability in this endeavour.

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus isn’t all that good with charisma. I’ve mentioned before that he can grab proficiencies, but his Cha is a +0. Would be best if he were to disappear in the background and stealthily assassinate people with his mind, as Psionics aren’t detectable like Magic.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Quickly:

1: Kalorn has good cha but may not "present" well - not a horrible choice, but not a great one either. Since Mord "is" a lesser noble, maybe he would negotiate himself?

2: where do we stash the Mordguard?

3: let's hope we don't have to assassinate during trade talks

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Lol, Oh well. Guess it's time to play it up.

Thanks for doing your best not to solo the mission. Ah, well, we'll go through it quick and get everyone else back in the game ASAP. Gimme a persuasion, a deception, and an insight roll and some basic guidelines on your tactics. If you want to write an RP post, please go ahead, but don't assume if you rolled low that you necessarily did something stupid. (I will often use low rolls to introduce complications, as opposed to making the character look like a fool).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Thanks for doing your best not to solo the mission. Ah, well, we'll go through it quick and get everyone else back in the game ASAP. Gimme a persuasion, a deception, and an insight roll and some basic guidelines on your tactics. If you want to write an RP post, please go ahead, but don't assume if you rolled low that you necessarily did something stupid. (I will often use low rolls to introduce complications, as opposed to making the character look like a fool).
Now that Insight roll Mord will suck at. Can I use Guidance for at least one of those?

Remove ads