D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
Thanks for asking but no combat is perfectly fine and very interesting. Lorenn is just a trouble maker so I really think he should shut up during those delicate negotiations. Everything seems on rail and it didn't need any intervention from him, his advice or skills. I really didn't see how to add anything valuable to this so I let it run. He was waiting for the right time to act, when everything go south probably. Let's keep avoiding combat, it makes things going faster.

So I'm still there, no problem. I love your games, you will not get rid of me so easily. And again, thanks for asking.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's about what I figured regarding you. I'm not as sure on Gene's thoughts on the matter.

And before you check the time - yes it is true: I am having trouble sleeping! (For yoy others - Fradak has been known to catch me posting in the middle of the night. He does the time-zone math!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay good. The elves have been somewhat quiet in their roles as bodyguards and have been listening to the various wizards while letting others speak. That's all fine and good to know.

tglassy

Adventurer
I was always good at avoiding conflicts. Had a Water Genasi Rogue named Ryder who was good in a fight, and better at talking his way out of them. My DM always tried to trip him up, putting him in impossible situations. After one time the DM just slammed the book down and went “Every time I think I have you, you pull something out of your butt.”

Fun times. Combat isn’t necessary for me to have fun. If I can skip to the end and bypass the dungeon, I will.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I certainly don't want to drag you all into a fight without it being an essential part of the story. Heck, I only threw the Crocodile fight to put the new team through its paces and because I'd done quite a long introduction. I don't DM high levels very often (goes to show, that I consider level 8 to be pretty 'high') so I'm not always ready for all the craziness that you guys can dish out.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Kalorn has spent many years guarding single merchants, which means avoiding unnecessary fights (and using vigorous violence when needed).

Hexblades tend to be very combat focused, but I made sure to have some non combat utility too.

Edit: we need to decide what to do with Luko...

Last edited:

Remove ads