• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Shamutanti Hills - psi/gng [3/4]

doghead

thotd
I've posted the recruiting thread and Hypersmurf has expressed an interest. I'll keep you informed. Some of the information I'm giving him is stuff your characters wouldn't know, so please don't read the recruiting thread. There is some information that is relevent to all, so I'll transfer it to the ooc thread later. Thanks.

I'm also thinking we should sblock the characters in the rg thread, just leaving a physical and first impression description visible to all. I kinda like this idea generally - characters get to know each other (or more accurately, you get to know each others characters) more organically.

thotd.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DM:
[sblock]Can I get a little IC information on how far it is to Khare, what sort of terrain exists between here and there, and what sort of hazards exist?[/sblock]

-Hyp.

doghead

thotd
Hyp: [sblock]I'll try to get onto it tonight. I'll also be giving you info as we go as necessary.[/sblock]

Everyone: I'm out tonight, working early tomorrow, so it may be a 36 hours till I get back online. Just to let you know.

doghead

thotd
Scotley: thanks for the heads up.

OK, so it was a bit more than 36 hours. Sorry everyone. Things got a little mad at this end. We should be able to return to our regularly scheduled broadcast reasonably soon.

thotd.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
doghead said:
Scotley:OK, so it was a bit more than 36 hours. Sorry everyone. Things got a little mad at this end. We should be able to return to our regularly scheduled broadcast reasonably soon.

36, 460... not that far off... ;)

-Hyp.

Sado

First Post
I'm sorry to keep putting you guys off, but after being out of town for a week, I got back home to find my computer had died while I was away (I foolishly left it turned on while I was away and a hurricane happened to come through during that time, so I figure it was weather/lightning related), so I will be without a computer for a while longer (except for here at work where I can't really post a lot) until I get mine fixed or replaced.

Feel free to NPC Casparan while I'm out.

Remove ads