[OOC] Solo Campaign Mad-Lib - The Decision Is In

orsal

LEW Judge
It occurred to me that we can put together a truly mad-libbed campaign based on the entries already submitted. Taking them in order, one word from each, and going back to the beginning when we finish the thread, we get:

Welcome to Esberon!

A world of dark last stands, divine demons and hard-bitten intrigue. In this world systematic Hillary Halliburton dreams of supplanting Kriel, the local tyrant, and heralding the sacrifice of the Inevitable lords. Will justice or evil prevail? Flumox and see...

Hmmm, parts of it are surprisingly coherent for mad-libs.

Sparky

This was harder than I thought it would be. After long deliberation, I've decided to go with Ghostknight's world - Restless Nights and the exploits of luckless S'Urok.

That's not to say I didn't think the other ideas campaign worthy - quite the contrary - I sorta feel like I'm abandoning a bunch of fledgling stories to uncertain Fate... poor Gutwick, will he ever wed Jezra?... and who will lead the Wyvern Legions?... and herald the spyglass of the Rast Archbishop! ... and restore the balance of the Beholders? ...and... *sigh*.

I wish I could run them all. :)

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas and comments and I hope you'll follow the campaign. Ghostknight, if you'd meet me in the OOC thread to discuss S'Urok and the campaign, we can begin.

Ghostknight

First Post
Sparky said:
Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas and comments and I hope you'll follow the campaign. Ghostknight, if you'd meet me in the OOC thread to discuss S'Urok and the campaign, we can begin.

While I am obviously delighted to be the one to have been chosen, I agree with Sparky that there were some great stories to be had here. (Sigh, now we will never know about the inevitable baron and his scintillating beavers).

SO, Thanks Sparky, I have posted in the OOC thread already!)

Ghostknight

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Godspeed to you. :)

Heh, don't worry, I am sure Ravi will get to do whatever it was he was trying to do to the Inevitable Baron (but does it nvolve the scintilating badgers and incompetent playwrights - if so I am sure Eric's Grandmother will definitely NOT approve. But my cousin's grandmother-in-law who works behind the counter in one of THOSE shops could probably provide some suggestions ;) )

Remove ads