OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Jarlaxale

First Post
Look AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE

[sblock]I'm a BARBARIAN HALFLING! Named CRUM"the mighty". I love the thrill of adventure and romantic walks on the beach........Did I mention I'M A PACIFIST!!!!!(dramatic music in back) (Pacifist is someone who hates fighting) I grew up a mean little halfling who changed his ways when a great man muhamed rhondi changed my ways. ever since I've been nice, instead a blow to the head with a axe, I give them a flower........Yep.............PACIFIST.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Seeten

First Post
okok, I'm gonna take a quick think about this...

[sblock]
Female elf fighter, with strength of 9, who wears full plate armor and wields a two handed sword, and wears a big helm that keeps falling into her eyes.
[/sblock]

Agrajag

First Post
This is how you bring up the spoiler block for those of you that dont know so go ahead and look at this...anybody may look at this but i won't say any names.

*BRACKETT* sblock *BRAKETT* bio n' stuff *BRACKETT* *FRONT SLASH* sblock *BRACKETT*

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Heck lemme edit the Idea

[sblock] Couple of wizards(I'm in a spell slinging mood)
A Chaotic Good necromancer(using the UE variant for the skeleton familar)
She sees undead as tools for the betterment of mankind and tends to dress them up
so that people don't get the willes and so they don't see beloved family member (people get so angry over the littlest things)
Though good at heart she has less love of the living and their irritating habits (like not doing everything she says) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Jarlaxale

First Post
Adds On To My Newest Character

[sblock]My name is nitrodieomuos....born in the underdark and raised. I sleep with a night light and wet my pants till I was 135 years old...but thats against the plot of my plan.....hheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheh....anyways I am truly terrified of the dark and wish to see those ultraviolent lights kill me from the inside...[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Throwing my hat into the ring...
[sblock]Karjanga is a short, powerful half-orc woman who clearly embodies contradiction. Though she bears an axe at her side, she bears the tattoos of a shaman, and while she has a raven that answers her calls, she also displays the blood fury of her ancestors. She has a peculiar beauty that calls to both human and orc males, and a stunning amount of self-confidence. Her hair is raven black and her eyes are a piercing blue. She wears leather armor inscribed with orcish runes of courage, and has a greataxe notched with several kills.

Karjanga was born of a powerful orc chieftan and an equally powerful warrior woman who fell in love with him. With two such powerful people lending her their blood, it was forgone that their offspring would be a warrior. And warrior she was, displaying her father's battle-rages from an early age. However, she also bullied the shaman of her tribe into teaching her the secrets of magic she felt were flowing in her blood. Many were surprised when their "Little Lion" would manifest darts of light or fire to combat her enemies in addition to her axe. Karjanga soon became bored with her father's tribe, finding it limiting, as magic was little understood. She has strode outward into the larger world to fuel her magic as well as her lust for battle.

I would see her as a Barbarian/Sorcerer angling for the Rage Mage prestige class. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads