OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Wystan said:
Updated mine with a bit more information.

Ah, good.

[sblock]So an elf who's a bit of a fop (aren't they all, though?) and who's also obnoxious and loud, in more ways than one. I like it, as well as the Blindfighting angle, that's really good.[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lazlow said:
Oh well. You might try it without the toolpak installed, although I have no idea what might happen without it.

No biggie, it's just a little time saver.
Aye, I tried it without, but I couldn't select a class, books, or anything else of that matter. I'll try to do it very carefully on regular ol' Word though.

Lazlow

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Aye, I tried it without, but I couldn't select a class, books, or anything else of that matter. I'll try to do it very carefully on regular ol' Word though.

No prob.

Lazlow

First Post
Gray Shade said:
Hey, sorry I'm running a bit late, but can I still get in on this game? I hear it's the coolest!

Well... I'm a softy, so alright. I'll need a character idea quick-like, though.

Lazlow

First Post
Important Announcement

Okay folks, after looking over all 14 submissions, I've decided to make two groups of 7, so everyone who's still interested in this crazy venture gets to play. Huzzah!

Here are the two separate but equal parties (last updated 5/23/05):

Team Salty
Agrajag
Branding Opportunity
Gray Shade
Jarlaxale
LogicsFate
Ranger Rick
Wystan

Team Baldy
Captain Tagon
Dr. Zombie
Hypersmurf
Isida Kep'Tukari
Khavren
Temujin

To say that the character pool was interesting would be an understatement. I'm surprised, though, that with so many submissions there were still a couple of classes that weren't picked at all - which made both groups a bit shy on certain skills. However, like I said before, I wasn't going to pick the groups to be well-rounded class-wise anyway (this adventure really doesn't call for it). I picked the groups to be the most fun (well, fun to me... You may not agree, but to that I say :p ).

But in the interest of your characters' preservation, I'm going to let you all start out at 4th level. This will allow at least some of the "certain skills" to come forth in the groups (you can probably figure that out, I'm sure), and for the rest of you, well, extra hit points, skill points, maybe a feat, and an extra ability point. Yay!

(Apologies to those who may have finished their sheets, but I'm sure you won't mind the extra level. ;) )

One last note - for the couple of you who hadn't yet finalized on which character idea you were going to play (you know who you are), I tried to take that into account. However, I still reserve the right to swap someone from one team to another. Probably won't happen, but you never know.

Last edited:

Wystan

Explorer
General Character Attached:

Fixed it and attached, only basic EQ like armor and weapons so far.
Now I need to modify it for the extra level... :)
Extra Level Added and character should be good now

Added more Equipment (He should be good to go now, just needs some rations and such)

What is starting gold for a 4th level character anyway?
See my New Post for the newest Version as Starting gold is 5400

[sblock] If the Magic Items cost too much I will remove the Armor magic first and the sword second, he needs the backpack (weakling) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Lazlow

First Post
Another Important Announcement

Great, thanks for reminding me of something:

Since you're starting out 4th level, take the max level of gold for 4th level (I don't have my books with me right now, so I'm not sure what it is, exactly). Also, you can take any non-magical weapons and/or equipment you want for free, as long as the original cost (in the book) is less than 100 gp. (This is to help represent your previous years of adventuring - don't know if this is an actual rule or a house rule, but we'll use it.)

Last edited:

Remove ads