OOC: Temple of Elemental Evil: Dim_Darknight

unleashed

First Post
Deuce Traveler said:
I counted six characters enrolled in your game so far. Are you now full up or is it possible for me to come up with a character?

If you submit a character by Saturday now I believe, you will be considered for a place. Currently there are only two characters that are certainly in the game, a cleric and rogue.

unleashed

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I had the connection of Egoz to the other players ... Olidammara shrine that I suggested in my second post.

They actually wrote each other into their backstories though (see post #20), which is probably why they're in (as that's what Dim_darknight wanted). ;)

Eluvan

First Post
*Doh*, whoops. I put up the default stat array and then later forgot that it was set in that way and changed 2 points around as if I'd been doing point buy. :eek:

I'll fix it now.

unleashed said:
They actually wrote each other into their backstories though (see post #20), which is probably why they're in (as that's what Dim_darknight wanted). ;)

So let's connect our characters and leave them to the mercy of our mighty, kind ,merciful and handsome DM :)

unleashed

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
So let's connect our characters and leave them to the mercy of our mighty, kind ,merciful and handsome DM :)

Okay Strahd, how does this strike you:

Told he’ll be meeting a little help on the way to Hommlet by the name of Egoz, Halbrom is surprised when he discovers the redheaded halfling making camp only a few dozen feet from where he’s been teleported. Hmm, I didn’t think Mordenkainen had a sense of humour, he thinks to himself as he walks over to the halfling. Introducing himself to the little man, they share a camp for the night and set out the next morning for the village. Travelling together for several days they become well acquainted, and Halbrom even comes to know a little of Olidammara’s ways. As Egoz and Halbrom approach Hommlet they come across several people at a shrine to Olidammara. Thinking it can’t hurt to have a little luck on his side, especially after the tales Egoz tells of his treasure seeking adventures, Halbrom tosses a silver coin into the water as he makes a whispered prayer for luck in his ventures here...

Dim_darknight/Strahd
[SBLOCK]For Halbrom insert this into his backstory after: Placed near the village of Hommlet by Mordenkainen, as he sees trouble rising there and wants to know more. (the rest will be cut and this will follow instead--I will of course replace it in the proper backstory if approved, if not I'll leave my backstory as is)

For Strahd I'd suggest it goes after: But he didn't delve too much inside those places, for a little Halfling this places was dangerous to travel alone. (replacing what followed before--of course from his perspective and starting from where Halbrom introduces himself or appears out of nowhere, but you get the idea)[/SBLOCK]

Torillan

First Post
Torillan Ellandilas [final]

Torillan Ellandilas
Human Male
Fighter 2
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Deity: no preference, prays to any convenient to the moment

16 Strength (+3)
18 Dexterity (+4)
15 Constitution (+3)
14 Intelligence (+2)
12 Wisdom (+1)
10 Charisma (+0)

Initiative: +4
Speed: 30’

BAB: +2
Grapple: +5

AC: 17 (+4 Dex, +3 Armour), touch 14, flat-footed 13

Melee Attack Bonus: +7 (Spiked Chain w/ Weapon Finesse & Weapon Focus)
Damage: 2d4+3, x2

Ranged Attack Bonus: +6 (Light Crossbow)
Damage: 1d8, 19-20/x2

Hit Points: 22
Fortitude Saves: +5
Reflex Saves: +4
Will Saves: +1

Feats:
Fighter proficiencies
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Spiked Chain)
Weapon Focus (Spiked Chain) - Bonus fighter feat 1st lvl
Combat Reflexes - extra human feat
Weapon Finesse - bonus fighter feat 2nd lvl

Skills:
Climb +6 (3 ranks, +3 Str)
Jump +6 (3 ranks, +3 Str)
Listen +3 (2 ranks, +1 Wis)
Spot +3 (2 ranks, +1 Wis)
Swim +5 (2 ranks, +3 Str)
Move Silent +6 (2 ranks, +4 Dex)

Equipment:
Studded Leather armor
Spiked Chain
Light Crossbow (w/ 20 bolts)
Backpack
Bedroll
Rope, Silk
Rations, trail x7
Sunrod x5
Crowbar
Sack x2
Waterskin

Description:
Tall with a lean but muscular build. Closely cropped white hair, with many scars all over his body.

Languages: Common, Orcish

Background:
Torillan hails from the city of Irongate, where he was born into a family of proud warriors. He served for many of his early years in the army, learning discipline and weapon techniques. His favorite was the spiked chain, which he learned to use from a half-orc mercenary sergeant that was hired to train his regiment. Torillan found that he had a gift for the brutal weapon, becoming quite adept at its use.

Growing restless, Torillan mustered out of service, serving with a mercenary troupe for several years. Work eventually became scarce, so Torillan wandered around until he came to Verbobonc. He found work in the underground arenas as a gladiator for a time, improving his skill with the chain, but never really earning much. Ever present at local taverns, he became aware of rumors of a village in trouble to the south of the city. So he packed his few belongings, hoping to either hire himself out or help find some of the treasures rumored to exist in the area....

Last edited:

Remove ads