• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Thread] Delving the Mists (seeking recruits!)

Salzorin

First Post
Not going to do an IC post cause Quilan really has absolutely nothing to contribute right now. He'll make an attempt at waiting patiently, although he's obviously bored... but I feel no need to waste IC room on posting just that...

Cerebus13

First Post
Alyson:

No need for a spot check at all as he sorta waved it around to show it to everyone present, it just looks like a small pouch on a strap around his neck.

Sorry about not posting for a few days but the combination of ENWorld being down to me (and everyone else?) and my internet connection at home being broken since yesterday at lunch has got my hands tied. I'm going to call my ISP today at around 12 and see if I can get someone out today or tomorrow to fix it, then I'll post immediately.

Cerebus13

First Post
Called my ISP at lunch today and no techs were around so they'll be calling back later today or sometime tomorrow. Hopefully my wife can handle any questions they have or else I'm going to have to arrange a specific time for them to call me... Long story short, I still have no connection at home :(.

Cerebus13

First Post
So is the party willing to leave the sewers now and return to the city and such? I'm only asking this because no one has outright said they are leaving yet, they are just talking about it :p.

This leads me to think...would we be better off electing an informal leader for the party who will direct them on where to go and such? This will make traveling easier at least since we only have to wait for one PC to describe where the party is going, but the rest of the people can talk In Character to discuss where to go and such. What say you all?

Pyrex

First Post
Yes, Anton is ready to return to the city. The reason I haven't said he's leaving yet is because I was waiting for the last couple stragglers to respond. :)

Works for me. Anton would not decline if y'all elect him.

Cerebus13

First Post
I'll let you folks sort out who takes the lead, and I'll move everyone along out of the sewers tonight if no one has any objections.

Remove ads