• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Thread] Delving the Mists (seeking recruits!)

Cerebus13

First Post
Oops should have been more specific...

Madeline found the letter slid under the door when she arrived at the office (or a PC did if they got there before her). The note specifies that the meeting is today.

Cerebus13

First Post
Going out of town this weekend for Halloween stuff. I'll be leaving at around 3pm CST so don't expect any posts again until Sunday night.

Cerebus13

First Post
Waiting for posts from Telsar and Gram as to what they're doing before moving on, I'll give them another day or two unless otherwise instructed.

Telsar

First Post
Cerebus13,

I hate to do this to you, but I think I'm going to bow out of your game. I'm barely finding time lately for the one game I'm running on these boards. Plus, it's been so long since the original clues were discovered (months, now), that I really don't remember what's going on with the plot. So rather than delay the game further, its better to bow out now. I had a good time, and hope the game continues well without me.

Cerebus13

First Post
No problem Telsar, we'll just have to search for another player or close the game if people have lost interest. In light of your comment about there being some trouble remembering the clues originally discovered a few months ago...I'm going to attempt to move the game into a single story line instead of many branching stories that are a lot harder to keep track of.

I have a few questions for everyone then I guess...
1) Are you okay with continuing the game? I guess this is more specifically aimed at Gram...who hasn't posted in a while so may be suffering time constraints too.
2) Does having one common case to follow seem easier to everyone than investigating many smaller ones?

Let me know what you think about this and I'll post to IC once/if Gram posts as well.

Pyrex

First Post
1) Yep, still interested.

2) Multiple leads are fine, but the game will move better if we persue them one at a time as a group.

Cerebus13

First Post
I have seen some evidence in another ENWorld thread or two that Gram is missing in other games as well, so for now I will be NPCing his character until he responds. Natalie will be taken out of action for a while, peacefully, unless someone wants to pick up the PC.

This raises another issue that I want to address... If Gram has in fact left the game we will probably have to recruit another player as I want to keep at least 4 players in the game. To add some more variety to the game, and possibly attract a player more easily, I'm going to open up the game a bit to different books to put together characters. This will apply to new AND old characters, so if any current players want to make some modifications because they are unsatisfied with anything please let me know what you are thinking and what book it would come from. (Only WOTC material please) Try to stick to the current theme of you character however, so if you are a fighter continue to use fighter-like classes and prestiges...etc. No race changes however.

Lastly if anyone wants to swap their current PC for Natalie they are free to do so and I will write her back into the story.

Salzorin

First Post
I'm sorry to abandon you guys, but I just don't have the time to post anymore. Took a while for me to finally acknowledge that, but my schedule's just too full. I really enjoyed playing with you all and I hope you continue to enjoy the campaign. Feel free to use Quilan as you see fit.

Remove ads