OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It gave me food for thought on the character concept/background. As has been said, I was not all that great. 1940' style of quality f a bergonning forein festival feel. IMHO

Scotley

Hero
Interesting. I don't get a chance to see as many movies as I would like, but I'm always on the look out for a good one. This one a least sounds like something I haven't seen before. The number of remakes and sequels that come out these days gives me a greater appreciation for those rare films with an original story line.

On the topic of movies, I saw a terrible movie last week, but it did set the bar higher for realistic special effects--San Andreas. I really liked that an effort at realism was made. So many times the effects either don't look real or are so over the top as to defy my willing suspension of disbelieve. While the predictability, weak acting and plot holes where too much for me I thought the effects were spot on with only a couple of exceptions. If you can turn the thinking part of your brain off for a couple hours and just focus on the sensory experience you can enjoy this one.

Remove ads