OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
Leif/Logan will be unavailable from this coming Sunday afternoon/evening through Tuesday night. So no one is allowed to take enough damage to require a cleric during that time, Scotley!

Arkhandus

First Post
......And so is this. :p

I'll finally resume posting with Grackle. Sorry for the minimal activity in the past few weeks. In Grackle's case, it's partly due to uncertainty about what to have him say and do, since his magic is limited in variety and he's not exactly an idea-gnome.

Scotley

Hero
Guess that means I need to pick up the pace myself. I love having Grackle in the game. He will also get a chance to use his bang bang spells again real soon. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
......And so is this. :p

I'll finally resume posting with Grackle. Sorry for the minimal activity in the past few weeks. In Grackle's case, it's partly due to uncertainty about what to have him say and do, since his magic is limited in variety and he's not exactly an idea-gnome.

Guess that means I need to pick up the pace myself. I love having Grackle in the game. He will also get a chance to use his bang bang spells again real soon. ;)
I am also quite attached to our little Grackle! In many ways, he's the antithesis of the Gnomes I've played in the past and am currently playing. And then again, in other ways, my play of my own gnomes has been highly influenced by Arkhandus's portrayal of Grackle. So thanks!

Scotley

Hero
The Tomb for 4e, hmmm, that could be interesting. :devil:
I never really played Dark Sun, though I did get some of the books. I thought it was an interesting concept, but just never really had a chance to explore it. Maybe I'll get a chance with 4e.

renau1g

First Post
I played it in 3e for a bit when Paizo released it in Dragon and loved it.... for the 3 months the DM ran it, then he just let it die :(. I really like how magic bled the land dry and elementals are what you worship. Also, the terrain is harsh, it really is fun.

I wonder how 4e would handle the TOH as it is known as the deadly trap filled dungeon right? Traps aren't quite the same in 4e, but if they combine it with some cool badguys and during a battle the traps are going off it could work.

Remove ads