• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
Isn't that the point of this adventure? I didn't think we were just looking for something specific, I thought we were cleansing the place. I was just following the clues left in the entryway, not just being curious for curiousity's sake.
OK, sorry. You're probably right. I just thought that it might be nice if we could be one of the few groups to finish this adventure with everyone still alive, or, at least, raised.

renau1g

First Post
Not a specific goal per se, I believe in this incarnation we were called here by our dead benefactor and asked by his will to explore the tomb. Being a greedy bastard/spelunker, Fin's in it for the gold. As he said IC, the best stuff is usually the deepest.

Leif

Adventurer
That figures! In that case, you're totally correct, Vertexx69, we have to look everywhere until something kills us all!

Vertexx69

First Post
Thats the spirit Scott :p We have both talented and not so talented (cough..harrison..cough) trapfinders, so we'll be fine as long as we don't bunch up again Leif. :cool:

Remove ads