• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Warcraft D20 PbP - My life for the Horde... (Calling Verbatim)

Verbatim

Explorer
Posting now DM sir....:)

Sorry for being tardy, but trying to get my feet back underneath me after coming back to the states and returning to the home office. Life is much simpler when you work away from everyone..*L*

Evil Ujio

First Post
Verbatim said:
Posting now DM sir....:)

Sorry for being tardy, but trying to get my feet back underneath me after coming back to the states and returning to the home office. Life is much simpler when you work away from everyone..*L*
NP Glad to have you aboard.

Voadam

Legend
I revised Snarrek in the rogues gallery. The new stats are in the bottom of his entry. 45 hp, woohoo!

Are jungle trolls still monstrous humanoids? And is listen on their racial level skill list? I have two skill points from the racial levels to sink into skills.

Evil Ujio

First Post
Voadam said:
I revised Snarrek in the rogues gallery. The new stats are in the bottom of his entry. 45 hp, woohoo!

Are jungle trolls still monstrous humanoids? And is listen on their racial level skill list? I have two skill points from the racial levels to sink into skills.
Yes Listen is a class skill, and no they are just humanoids now.

Evil Ujio

First Post
Be moving so my access will be spotty starting the 30th to around the middle of October, I will pop on when I can but it will be spotty.

Verbatim

Explorer
As I am about to make a posting on the boards, I am going to have to step aside for now until my work schedule frees up some. My company is fighting for its contract to get extended and I am having to draft up reasons that we are needed to remain. It is very dry tech stuff, but all in all, it is consuming almost all of my time.

I am sorry to have to bow out for the forseeable future, but I will lurk as I can.

I have had a blast with what I was able to do...

V

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads