• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Warcraft D20 PbP - My life for the Horde... (Calling Verbatim)

Voadam

Legend
Rikandur Azebol, you are doing a fine job on dialogue with the hostile NPCs like the centaurs, keep it up. Course I don't know what you've been saying to the paladiness. Sneaky goblin secret languages and those tricksy pink skins.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Snarrek could trust goblins in one thing. They are spinning thing up more and more until everything goes boom. :p

Well, guys ... who wishes to kick centaur's ass ? I vote for one of our girls. Paladiness is tough ... and Lekah is a troll. Wich speaks in and of itself. :]

Will write things up after voting for funniest duellist.

Voadam

Legend
And being the only person with fast healing, once I'm through with him I can heal up in time to take on the Blood Mauler.

Snarrek won't pass up the opportunity for personal glory in a contest of champions. :)

Voadam

Legend
A couple quick questions on the disarm situation.

under the srd when you are disarmed your weapon falls into your own square.

"Step Three: Consequences. If you beat the defender, the defender is disarmed. If you attempted the disarm action unarmed, you now have the weapon. If you were armed, the defender’s weapon is on the ground in the defender’s square."

But he disarmed me and flung it five feet then stepped over it so it is in his square.

Can I reach into his space and pick up the axe like I could reach into his square to grab something off his person? Will this draw one or multiple AoOs (Don't yet know if he has combat reflexes)? Do I need to draw him out of the square first?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Voadam, this centaur isn't as that good ! One more chop of such size and he's dead meat. Remeber to do it very cruelly ... You must show greater savagery than centaurs to be "honored" by them. And I wonder how much Your troll is stronger than this centaur ... If Snarrek would manage to strangle the git, fully armed guy ... ;)
Well, it would be cinematic don't You think ? And Groog would have +231 Cruelty Mod to Diplomacy. :p :]

Voadam

Legend
Grapples provoke AoOs. Any damage and the grapple fails, making Snarrek look poor in comparison. Plus if he's size large he'd get a +4 size modifier on his grapple check.

The spikes were for if I got disarmed or sundered and I could not use the axe so I've got my back up plan. Taking the AoO to regain the axe and do big damage again is fine by me.

Btw EU, I'm fine with combat being cinematic and not strictly RAW, I just wanted to clarify the situation.

Remove ads