• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Toranthar (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry about the delay.

I thought I remembered you saying I could start with both Common and Elven, but I can't find that post now so I'll assume that Mask only knows Elven.

I should have just done that first instead of spending all that time going through the different threads, I guess. :(

Sparky

Actually, I'll have Internet by phone, so I can read up and write short posts.

Shayuri: In post 9 of this OOC thread we decided dopplegangers got 'Common' +1 (where, by her background Common = Elven). There wasn't a specific resolution there, but let's go with Elven and Common. Those are the two prevalent tongues where she's from.

Shayuri

First Post
Argh! I knew there was something like that. I guess I didn't go back far enough.

Many thanks, sir. I shall have a post up asap.

Sparky

Sorry for delay, entered a writing contest (why do I do these things?) and submission is due tomorrow evening. Will update soon.

Sparky

What square do you guys want to enter the Shard map on? It'll be the bottom row, somewhere. Just let me know.

Sparky

Hey... in the middle of a remote house hunt - IE - scouring websites and feeding info to my sweetie who is doing recon in the field. Time consuming!

Still here!

Remove ads