• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Twisted Infinity

Ferrix

Explorer
Wrahn, I posted above what sources the classes are from, would you like me to post my character up so you can take a look and say yay or nay?

Ferrix

Explorer
Nac Mac Feegle said:
My BAB is +15 because Warshaper has good BAB I think.

Actually warshaper has medium progression, so at 5 levels you'd only get a total +3 to BAB from it. It's a pretty powerful PrC as is.

Wrahn

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Basically it'd just give me a little more versatility.

Any more Versatility and you will explode. No I think they mean natural weapons not extradonairy abilities that mimic normal weapons. If you want to use a weapon carry it shifted inside of you and then shape shift into someone who looks just like you and choose that weapon to come out. (You choose what equipment is in or out)

Ferrix said:
Wrahn, I posted above what sources the classes are from, would you like me to post my character up so you can take a look and say yay or nay

I picked up the complete divine and races of stone tonight and looked over the prestige classes from there. They look fine. Looks like I have to borrow a friends copy of races of Faerun to look at the Hammer of Moradin though. Make the character, that is fine.

Radiant Servant of Pelor is fine too, Pyrex

Ashy

First Post
Cool! Sounds like my character is pretty much a go then... Wrahn, just waitin' on that revised doc on this end. Thanks!

TheOneAboveAll

First Post
I am here. Been away for a bit. I will have something by sunday night. I was going to go for a cleric of Lathander[morninglord /fist of raziel if allowed]. But you have one of Pelor. Any other suggestions for what might be needed?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
A rogue or a rogue/arcane trickster might be good. We have a pair of fighters, a cleric, and a sorcerer.

By the way, I've revised the sheet to take into account all that stuff. I may shift some cash around to give myself a weapon as well (just in case). Then again I may not, I'll have to think about it.

Remove ads