• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

SunGold

First Post
Yeah. He only has two other posts. One of them is another exact quote of something from many pages back in the thread. Another is just a necro-bump saying "Hmm, i don't know" on a thread about Gen Con 2015 that had 0 replies.

Uller

Adventurer
Okay. In the mobile view there is no way to report the post. I'll do it when I get home tonight.

Edit..never mind. I found the report button.

Last edited:

SunGold

First Post
Already done.

ETA: Just realized this is the first time I've ever been spammed with--and subsequently reported--my own words. Weird internet first for me.

Last edited:

SunGold

First Post
Hey, I just remembered this...

Sarith smiles wryly. "He's letting you free, huh? Well isn't that a stroke of luck?" He thinks a bit. A red flicker in his eyes belies a nature you are not at all familiar with...no elf or drow you've seen so far has eyes that glow red when the light catches them...

He also seemed to catch onto the gnomes pretty quickly.

Are we possibly traveling with three lycanthropes right now? :erm:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
If he was a lycanthrope, he would have changed at the same time Topsy and Turvy did. Well, unless he's been one for many years and has learned to control it; in that case he is still dangerous but not necessarily right now.

And yeah, bots. Strange things they are, and usually rather transparant. I'm just glad our OOC thread didn't devolve in adverts by countless bots for some silly product nobody cares about; that happened on another forum once and was very annoying.

SunGold

First Post
I think you're probably right that he's not, but he wouldn't necessarily have changed when they did if he was. If transformation is disconnected from the cycles of the moon down here, all lycanthropes may not transform at the same time. I have no idea what sets it off.

TBH between the junk on his face and his desire to get to the mushroom place I think there's something weirder and more gross going on there anyway.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
......it's not easy, having read the adventure and knowing what's going on, yet not spoiling it for you guys....... ;)

Remove ads