D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
Once you make it to Sloobludop we'll level up...if I wad awarding xp for encounters you'd probably be about 3/4 of the way (depending on how I divided it for cohorts and NPCs).

So we'll go back into journey mode now (well after I check for encounters while you rest).

I probably can't post tonight. Depends on who takes my daughter to hockey tonight.

Edit: But you can talk about how you want to set up your defenses for your long rest. The area you are camping in is completely dark. It is a small cavern at the end of a side passage off the path.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DMAesh

Explorer
Okay. Do we have any way to make dim light behind a blind? Once we clear things, we can extinguish everything and set watches with the Darkvision folk.

SunGold

First Post
Could Surana link up mentally w/Drum & just "look" through his eyes (darkvision!) for a couple hours on her watch?

Obviously when she's moving she needs light + her own eyes because it'd be too hard for the brain to coordinate body movement from an outside vantage point, but if she's just sitting next to him in a cave, staring at the entrance... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uller

Adventurer
Okay. Do we have any way to make dim light behind a blind? Once we clear things, we can extinguish everything and set watches with the Darkvision folk.
It's easy enough to cast light on a stone and block most of it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Remove ads