• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Chronicler

Explorer
I can only bless 3 characters unless a blow another 2nd level spell. Who is in most need of Bless?

Definitely bless yourself (the +1d4 will help you keep your Concentration in case you take any damage), and then pick two damage dealers. I haven't looked closely at everyone's sheets so I don't know who's got the highest DPR yet.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Got my computer up and rolling. As soon as [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] goes (assuming both beat a 5 init, they both can go) then I will resolve round one! Rolling along...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So I may be reaching with the double javelin throw but the rules on two weapon fighting seem to allow it. If not feel free to correct me and I'll adjust fire.

Squirrels are evil!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Also, I can't see the ENWorld rolls on my ENWorld app. (Nor in my browser.) I'll have to take your word on the results unless I happen to have my laptop handy.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Round one down! Fhew! That IS a bit of work. I don't know if it's typical for the DM to show his rolls, but I spent the time putting them in. It's up to you all if I continue to do it. It's an interesting fight in a lot of ways. It might be a bit of a tough fight, if all things were equal, but you have them at a distinct disadvantage.

Oh, Tglassy - you didn't put the DC of the Save on your spell. 13, I think it is. Please don't make me look it up!

Very interested to see how fast we can finish this fight.

To the River Gang: THEY may be in a fight already, but YOU are nearly in the dungeon.

Behind the Screen:

BTW There IS no outside the dungeon in the adventure. We haven't started the actual module yet. I've made everything up other than some of Imani's recruitment speech and some of the history stuff. I wanted a bit more story to the whole thing, rather than teleporting you directly into the dungeon.
(Fight Fight Win/Lose).
It's a Game Day Adventure, so the whole thing needed to be done in FOUR HOURS or so. We have time for it to breathe more. I hope you like what I've added, and sorry if I got carried away. You'll be in the adventure soon, and then I'll only be adding reasons WHY things happen, and not the events themselves.
If I can help myself. I never quite run things totally straight.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
There is no save for the spell. Otherwise I would've put that in there. All it does is cost them more movement.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tglassy - as Pyrus and Terrus are first and last (of PCs) in init, I think you should post 'em separately this round. I'm gonna try to get the posts close to order by doing groups of two. Pyrus and Devan are up first, so whenever you have time.
It's a bit of a burden on you to keep the pace with four characters - I hope you can keep 'em coming! Just lead with a character ID, okay? :)

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads