• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Enfendas Irloso

First Post
A Kobold wouldn't make sense? Looking at the party makeup I could go with a Warforged forge cleric if that'd be cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... I am going to be what you might call a little busy tomorrow. It's Free Comic Book Day, and I own a comic store. So... I should still be around, and maybe you won't even notice, but if I seem to be missing you'll know why. Still about 12 hours away in my time zone, so feel free to post in that time and I will reply.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
A Kobold wouldn't make sense? Looking at the party makeup I could go with a Warforged forge cleric if that'd be cool

Well, Kobolds are supposedly a bit Dragon-obsessed. If your story was good, I'd consider it.

Where you getting the Warforged from? UA?

Similarly, I'd be interested in knowing the story of this Warforged. It isn't Eberron, so I'd appreciate some story as to who this construct is and where it came from. Doesn't have to be AT ALL elaborate, just a basic idea is fine.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads