• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #351

painandgreed

First Post
My question is did Thog crit Elan and put him into negative causing him to black out, or is there a feat that allows fighters to knock people out with a martial weaon as a special attack? I suppose he could have been doing nonleathel damage and critted to put him under. ...or was this just DM fiat?

MarkB

Legend
painandgreed said:
My question is did Thog crit Elan and put him into negative causing him to black out, or is there a feat that allows fighters to knock people out with a martial weaon as a special attack? I suppose he could have been doing nonleathel damage and critted to put him under. ...or was this just DM fiat?
2-handed power attack dealing non-lethal damage, possibly while raging. Add some buffing spells for enhanced attack bonus and damage-dealing. Elan's flanked and Thog may have charged, so he can go full-out on power attack and still stand a decent chance of hitting. Heck, Elan's so naive, he's probably still flat-footed.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
painandgreed said:

pssst, it's a comic. everything is DM fiat

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Klaus said:
The hawk, which IS named Kitty, is the familiar of the evil gnome druid, and he cast Stoneskin on it before sending it to attack Haley.
Animal Companion, only wizards like V have familiars...

wait a minute, doesn't V have a familiar that looks a lot like kitty hawk? Did Miko ever detect evil on, on... Did V ever bother to give the familar a name?

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Animal Companion, only wizards like V have familiars...

wait a minute, doesn't V have a familiar that looks a lot like kitty hawk? Did Miko ever detect evil on, on... Did V ever bother to give the familar a name?
I think the issue is that Rich can only draw one bird.

MarkB

Legend
MavrickWeirdo said:
Are we sure that Kitty isn't really Blackwing turned traitor because of how V negelcted him?
Yes. Familiars are magical beasts, and therefore ineligible to become animal companions.

Remove ads