• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #442

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Great to Xykon demonstrating his brains again - I'm guessing that his earlier 'strategic discussions' with redcloak were reflecting a certain amount of ennui about the situation.

And the funny, of course!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Someone said:
I sense a disturbance in the Force. Like a million fans trying to calculate Roy's hit points, damage received to this moment, and if he'll be able to survive
20d6 falling damage

Edit: Screw that. I bet Roy
survives because he lands on the hill of hobgoblin corpses Belkar made

And along those lines,
it wouldn't surprise me if he dies by landing on Belkar's daggers as Belkar is raising his arms in triumph

I tend to look upon these situations using Dungeoniclian Physics:

If object R is falling at a rate of TV for 200ft and G = 1 + TV/2 then HP= irrelevant.

Personally if V doesn't see him, and cast Feather Fall or something akin to the head dropping on Undead Warrior odd happens, then Roy is toast - of course I'd still bet a dragons fortune on Roy, because, afterall, he's the good guy. :D
OR:
If Evil = brilliant x ecessive force then GG = survival / sheer awesomeness.

TwinBahamut

First Post
Thunderfoot said:
I tend to look upon these situations using Dungeoniclian Physics:

If object R is falling at a rate of TV for 200ft and G = 1 + TV/2 then HP= irrelevant.

If Evil = brilliant x ecessive force then GG = survival / sheer awesomeness.
Okay, since it needs to be said...

Unless you define G or GG, or even TV (which I am presuming to be some reference to terminal velocity), then these equations are nonsensical, and ineffective at conveying your thoughts on the matter.

Also, using two letters for a variable or a constant is just bad form, even for antiscience.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
So, Roy 16th level, or is his ancestral weapon a Sword of Speed?

Or did someone cast haste on him while I wasn't looking?

Agent Oracle

First Post
Oh, one more thing: The good news is Roy may survive the initial meteor swarm. albiet in very, very bad shape.

Let me see, he took 8d6 from the initial impact, and another 24d6 from the subsequent damage, at average, that's 112 hit points lost right there... Luckily, Roy is a fighter, and as long as he has a good Con bonus, he probably sucked up the majority of that... though he might need to stabilize at 0 for this to be really dramatic...

Remove ads