• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #672 is up!

Warehouse23

First Post
So, about that world inside the Rift.... Anyone else notice that it looks like it has some pretty low-latitude polar caps (or was that just a shroud of cloud)? Looks like the world is in the middle of a minor ice age.... [Okay, spot the geologist....]

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
So, about that world inside the Rift.... Anyone else notice that it looks like it has some pretty low-latitude polar caps (or was that just a shroud of cloud)? Looks like the world is in the middle of a minor ice age.... [Okay, spot the geologist....]

Looked like an ice cap to me.

Perhaps it's a trick of perspective? I.e., we're viewing it from a more northerly or southerly angle?

Or, OOOOOO, pole shift! ;)

Brad

catsclaw227

First Post
I definitely saw a minor ice age.

Is this Earth, or is this a new homebrew, or is it the PoL setting? Or is this Golarion? Any of these would be a winner for me.

Krensky

First Post
Or maybe I stopped reading it a while ago since he cant be bothered to be consistant....

So why are you here complaining then? Irregular updates are not unusual in web comics. Arguably it's the base state of the art form, and in Rich's case it's further driven by chronic illness.

Either add it to your feed reader and read it when it updates or stop reading it. Either way your comment is rude and childish.

carmachu

Adventurer
So why are you here complaining then? Irregular updates are not unusual in web comics. Arguably it's the base state of the art form, and in Rich's case it's further driven by chronic illness.

Either add it to your feed reader and read it when it updates or stop reading it. Either way your comment is rude and childish.

I Stopped reading a long time ago. Because it was irregular, and his "I'll post it when I feel like it" attitude.

Many comics online post on time or very regularly. Saying its to norm is a cop out. Its not rude at all. Metrly stating the obvious- his inability to actually post content on regular basis.

I remember when it was Mon-Wen-Fri....and never was, then he swtiched to whenever.

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
I Stopped reading a long time ago. Because it was irregular, and his "I'll post it when I feel like it" attitude.

Many comics online post on time or very regularly. Saying its to norm is a cop out. Its not rude at all. Metrly stating the obvious- his inability to actually post content on regular basis.

I remember when it was Mon-Wen-Fri....and never was, then he swtiched to whenever.

Oh how you must suffer

Remove ads