Orc as a Club?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Darkness said:
Otherwise, some adventurers certainly would let themselves be petrified (or, better yet, turned into steel) and lent out as weapons. ;)

Now THERE's an idea to put all min-max players into an early grave: You don't get XP for striking the death blow, only the item doing the striking does! The PC's don't get XP, their weapons and spells do!

Depending on how anatomically far you take this, the PC's will be trying to kill their enemies with head butts, just so their brains get the XP for the kill. :D

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Anubis said:
ROTFLMAOBBN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna have to sue each and every one of you. I laughed so hard reading this that I bust both nuts and have to go to the hospital!

Please no! Last time that happened, the judge thought that so ridiculous that had a laughing fit and needed medical attention. Then he sued me, too. The judge that double-lawsuit was brought before found it so ridiculous that........ :D

Antikinesis

First Post
Henry said:

Now THERE's an idea to put all min-max players into an early grave: You don't get XP for striking the death blow, only the item doing the striking does! The PC's don't get XP, their weapons and spells do!

Depending on how anatomically far you take this, the PC's will be trying to kill their enemies with head butts, just so their brains get the XP for the kill. :D
Dunno... I've encountered some players where a head-butt would have to be classified as a piercing weapon. Not too effective against skeletons, et al. :D

However, if a player needed to choose a piercing weapon from an anatomical list (for weapon finesse, e.g.)... Nah, I'm not gonna finish that thought. :p

-AK

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Antikinesis said:
However, if a player needed to choose a piercing weapon from an anatomical list (for weapon finesse, e.g.)... Nah, I'm not gonna finish that thought. :p

Anatomical weapons aren't very good in combat. You'd need something like ironwood for them to increase the hardness (and I can imagine the right focus for that spell.....)

Remove ads