Order of the Stick #483 - Broken Stick

diaglo

Adventurer
haley just needs to summon roy's paramour... a pissed off female with wings will find a way to save the day.

or at least get her roy back.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Nifft said:
The opportunity to beat up your dead father? ;)
Yeah, I'm waiting for the "Roy in the Afterlife" strips.

Originally Posted by Asmor
What bigger change than, y'know, being dead?
Roy can't become undead because then Xykon could rebuke him. He would never win a final battle if he were undead.

Merkuri

Explorer
lior_shapira said:
But(!) if I'll be brutally honest for a second, as time goes by and I don't get my regular fix of OOTS, my need for it is subsiding. I don't feel as excited, and since I don't really expect any more to see 3 strips a week, I only check the site once a week or so.

I've subscribed to the RSS feed, so when a new strip is posted I see it in my feed reader first thing in the morning. I find I'm much more excited now to see that feed light up than I used to be when I could reliably expect it three times a week.

(In case anyone cares, I use Netvibes as my feed reader/homepage.)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
lior_shapira said:
How about you? do you feel a bit "over it"? just to make clear, this is not accusatory or being spiteful or negative in any way, just reality as I see it

lior
pretty over it. When I see one of these threads, I'm like, eh, guess I'll see if there's a funny bit. Eventually I won't. Then maybe after a few months the hubby will say "Hey, Stick is really funny today, you should see it!" and I'll read it over his shoulder.

Erfworld is more engaging at this point and I was completely unimpressed with that when it started.

Remove ads