Order of the Stick, #550

Rechan

Adventurer
freyar said:
Anyone know what the title "+1 BFF" mean? "Best Friend Forever" or something?
Yes.

Though I wish that we could hurry up and find out what MitB IS. That's one of the mysteries that are driving me crazy. :)

I find it funny that we're on strip 550, when Rich said he'd be ending it around 500 because there was only so much he could do with the comic.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Rechan said:
Though I wish that we could hurry up and find out what MitB IS. That's one of the mysteries that are driving me crazy. :)

It's like how many licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop --- the world may never know! ;)

I find it funny that we're on strip 550, when Rich said he'd be ending it around 500 because there was only so much he could do with the comic.

I'm glad he found a few more things to do!

frankthedm

First Post
On the subject of Tsukiko, anyone else think she is Xykon's Cohort paper wise? Kinda as if Redcloak gained that level to put him right behind the lich, rendering him a non cohort.

frankthedm said:
On the subject of Tsukiko, anyone else think she is Xykon's Cohort paper wise? Kinda as if Redcloak gained that level to put him right behind the lich, rendering him a non cohort.
I don't think Redcloak was ever Xykon's cohort.

It's clear that Redcloak has his own agenda, which is largely compatible with Xykon, but he has no personal loyalty to him. Start of Darkness makes it clear that deep down, Xykon has never trusted Redcloak either and figures he'll betray him at some time in the future.

Meloncov

First Post
Given the name of the website and all, it seems likely that was something of a Babylon 5 reference in the last couple panels.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Soooo.... does anyone else think that MitD might have Stockholm Syndrome?

Also, might it be possible O'Chuul hasn't been able to detect if it's evil because it might not even have an alignment, but uses allegiances instead?

Last edited:

MarkB

Legend
Relique du Madde said:
Soooo.... does anyone else think that MitD might have Stockholm Syndrome?

Also, might it be possible O'Chuul hasn't been able to detect if it's evil because it might not even have an alignment, but uses allegiances instead?
I've just had a weird theory.

What if the MitB is D&D 4th Edition - lurking in the darkness for many months, the subject of furious speculation and extensive packaging, now getting some spotlight time as the hype builds up until finally, in a month or two, it is released fully-formed into the light!

Quartz

Hero
MarkB said:
I've just had a weird theory.

What if the MitB is D&D 4th Edition - lurking in the darkness for many months, the subject of furious speculation and extensive packaging, now getting some spotlight time as the hype builds up until finally, in a month or two, it is released fully-formed into the light!

Oooh! That's a good one!

Remove ads