"Order of the Stick" book signing - saw lots of EN Worlders!

Nightcloak

First Post
diaglo said:
is that different from?

Order X has had its status changed to 'Awaiting Shipping'.

i got that on Feb 2nd.

I got that back in Feb also.

This one stated "Order Shipped" and gave me a tracking number. Didn't get to try the tracking number out as it arrived fairly quick after I got the email. :)

skinnydwarf

Explorer
Glyfair said:
Fine, rub it in even more. "I didn't even have to go to a book signing to get it before you." ;)

Um, err. If it's any consolation, I haven't had time to read it much, only the first 20 strips or so. And the bonus stuff, of course. :D

In all seriousness, I hope you get your copy soon!

diaglo

Adventurer
Storminator said:
I saw P-cat, and a couple guys from work, and their friends, so I knew about a quarter of the line when I got there. My gaming buddy that came with me was amazed. ;)

And Rich was cool. I asked for a Ninja Goblin (tm) sketch and he said "already done! You just can't see them..."

PS

but i thought the Ninja Goblin died in #42 or so. :confused:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I had never read the comic before seeing this thread.

Dead funny stuff. I stayed up til about 2am reading them.

Seriously, it started off funny, and by about #126 they had only gotten steadily funnier.

I have a rellay sinking feeling that my friends think my Characters are all variations on Belkar Bitterleaf :\

Glyfair

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
I have a rellay sinking feeling that my friends think my Characters are all variations on Belkar Bitterleaf :\

Belkar is the only character I have a fixed voice in my head for. Everytime I read his dialogue I hear as if it was said by Eric Cartman (from South Park).

toberane

First Post
I too just discovered this great comic thanks to this thread. I just about giggled myself silly reading #136, the Polearm Shoppe strip (a perfect send-up of Monty Python's Cheese Shoppe sketch).

Quality webcomics are few and far between. I'm glad I found another one. Thank you.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I got my book in the mail yesterday. At the signing, I needed to buy a copy instead. It was no great problem, though - you could hardly find a better gift for a gamer than this book.

Remove ads